Telescopic cover before the reconditioning :
Telescopic cover after the reconditioning :
Reconditioning of a telescopic cover HURON EXC 20 of Axis Y
AL Industrie proposes the reconditioning of your telescopic cover when their condition still allows it. Thanks to it, you benefit from a crankcase as new at a lower cost.
Here, a telescopic crankcase equipping a HURON EXC20 machining center.
This protector is installed in axis Y on the machine, and is going to allow our customer to protect his machine at a lower cost.
Protector equipped with a pantograph allowing the movement coordinated calenders.
The Advantages: low Budget – very fast Delay – guaranteed technical Reliability …
Fast coverage and lead time lower than 1 week. All your telescopic covers are repairable.
- Low budget : reconditioning crankcase, 60 % less expensive than a new protector
- Very fast delay : coverage and repair of your crankcase within one week
- Technical reliability: after repair your protector finds a guarantee manufacturer 6 in 12 months
Detail of our service Guaranteed 6-12 months
- Complete dismantling of the crankcase in our factory ;
- Dismantling and cleaning of every element ;
- Calibration sheet metal of every element (Flatness, squareness, geometry) ;
- Replacement of the existing joints by a system of waterproofness protected Armature + joints ;
- Replacement of the mechanical parts of guide ;
- Finish of each of the elements (State of surface worked again by orbital process) ;
- Final assembly, oiling and try in our factory.
How make revise your protector?
- Fill and send the index card this joined to our services ” Index card revision protector ” ;
- To send us a photo of your protector ;
- In reception you will receive an estimate of reconditioning during the day ;
- Send your crankcase for repair on our production site ;
- Your crankcase will be taken care the day of reception ;
- One week later you will receive your revised protector and guaranteed 6 in 12 months.
Ask for your estimate on firstname.lastname@example.org !
Learn more on sur http://www.al-industrie.fr/ !